Soda Can Robug
Create a Clean Energy Critter
- As fun to build as it is to play with when complete, this unique robot project uses a recycled soda can you provide and transforms it into a robotic bug toy.
- A vibration sensation, Robug emits sound and moves across the floor as soon as you switch it on.
- Includes a motor casing, toy motor, body plate, body rims, battery casing, four large screws with bolts, small screws, plastic terminal caps, wire legs and wings, detailed instructions with fun facts.
- Requires two AA batteries, screw driver for cross head screws, and a used soda can you provide.
- Recommended ages 8 and up, but younger kids love it too.
About 4M, the brand you have never heard of:
- Quality: 4M regularly receives awards worldwide for both their science and craft products.
- Safety: Enabling children to play and experiment safely is the most significant factor in the design of 4M products.
- Environment: 4M truly cares about the environment and are delighted to use premium packaging that is almost entirely PVC free.
- To encourage environmental awareness among the children who enjoy our creativity craft products, we have included a wide variety of recycling tips in our products that they can use and share with others.
See all our Science kits here!