Science on a Tracking Expedition
Young Scientists will learn about animal tracking through exciting hands-on science experiments and activities.
- Identify animal tracks, learn about the animals that make the tracks, cast animal tracks, play the tracking game, create animal track prints, design an animal track poster, and explore real animal tracks in nature.
- The eight realistic animal footprint molds, large colorful poster, and eighty animal game cards are some of the unique enclosed items that will inspire all Young Scientists to become animal track explorers!
Some of the activities in this kit are:
- Match animal footprints
- Make casts of 8 animal tracks
- Discover and collect animal tracks in nature
- Analyze animal tracks and write a story that they tell
- Paint your animal casts
- Match animals to their tracks
- Play the animal tracking game and learn about 40 cool animals and their tracks - 80 cards total
- Colorful illustrated instruction manual
See all our outdoor science kits!