It's purple Pinkalicious!
Pinkalicious loves the color pink, but all the girls at school like black.
- They tease her, saying that pink stinks and pink is for babies.
- But Pinkalicious doesn't think so _that is, until her friends stop playing with her.
- Now Pinkalicious has a case of the blues.
- But could she ever turn her back on her favorite color?
- In the follow-up to the bestselling Pinkalicious, a young girl remains true to herself and discovers that pink isn't only a pretty color, but also a powerful one.
We love books that keep your kids giggling. That's why we have so many silly books. See 'em all here!
Education | Imagination | Locomotion | Language | Dexterity | Social | Emotional